Wednesday 16 March 2011

ideas to improve our thriller to show Mikey's feelings

This is Mikey's fifth meeting with his psychiatrist and he is still trying to overcome his hatred for John after years of being ridiculed. He is asked to explain his problems and feelings towards John, which then become motives for a murder.

script

Mikey: It's been constant for five years straight, the bullying, hounding the taunts and the relentless beatings. It's all escalated from there. I want him to see the pain and misery i've had to deal with for years
/// Mikey tries to get up from the bed, heading towards the door, the psychiatrist covers the door not letting him leave ///
/// Mikey tries to walk out but is stopped by the psychiatrist ///
Psychiatrist: Sit down, you're not leaving yet.
Mikey: I need to get out of this place he's taken my freedom.... my independence away from me, i can't go out without feeling people are judging me. I need to know he's gone from my life I can't live like this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment